This is one of my favorite dishes to make with whatever veggies I have around the house. It’s really easy to make, and you can season it to your taste! PrintCoconut Vegetable Curry Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 20 minutes IngredientsMedium onion Red pepper Green peas Can of lite coconut milk Can of diced tomatoes Garlic & ginger Red Curry paste Spices: Curry, cumin, allspic
Home » Posts Tagged "asparagus"
“Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.”
– Michael Pollan
- Dawn said Amazing and I always go for the 1/2 cookie…&
- Erin said I’m really bad about measuring, as I usually...
- diane said any directions as to amounts of the different spic...
- rachel a dolmatch said This looks really good. I’ve stopped eating...
- Karen said Looks great, Nicole! I agree about the Better than...
Browse by Ingredient:
Arugula (1) asparagus (1) Avocado (3) basil (1) Beans (2) butternut s (1) Butternut sqash (1) butternut squash (1) Caramelized onions (1) Carrots (1) Cauliflower (1) Coconut (1) Corn (1) green beans (1) Lentils (2) mushrooms (2) onion (2) peas (2) Pecans (1) Pineapple (1) Potato (1) red pepper (2) Seiten (1) Spinach (2) Summer Squash (1) Swiss Chard (1) Thanksgiving (1) Tomato (2)